There’s a little known ‘gem of a store’ in Fole, Staffordshire (our customer’s words not ours, though we do agree!) where you can buy the most delightful gifts at great prices. At Fourways Store we strive to find quality in every range we stock, and insist on the best, but keep prices low. Everyone should be able to enjoy a bit of luxury! We have the perfect Mother’s Day Gifts, New Mum Gifts (and New Dad Gifts too!) and New Baby Gifts, all found in our unique Gift Collection Range, many from local, independent and Great British Artisans!Read more
The Unicorns have arrived in our Gift Collection!
Anyone on this planet (and maybe even other planets) can’t fail to have noticed the craze for all things Unicorn recently! And why not, they are mythical creatures – beautiful, elegant and with magic powers – who wouldn’t want to embrace the way of the unicorn?
At Fourways Country Store we pride ourselves on the service, products and brands that we offer to all our customers, whether that be to trade or general public. We pleased to carry the official Bahco Premium Tool Centre label, one of only a few distributors in Staffordshire and the only Premium Stockist in the local area. Read more
What a year it’s been at Fourways Country Store!
Well, a year has flown by and the team at Fourways Country Store can proudly say it’s been a great first year and we’ve loved every minute. Happy first Birthday Fourways Country Store!
We’re busily readying ourselves for Christmas (yes, there, we said it, jingle bells, christmas jumpers and all – we love it!) and as such, we’re starting to get our best offers ready for our lovely customers to take advantage of during the winter season!
Saturday 30th September 2017, 10am to 1pm.
Fourways Country Store, Fole.
Catch up over a cuppa, enjoy some gorgeous treats – and the money raised will help Macmillan make sure no one has to face cancer alone.
Following feedback from our customers Fourways Country Store have decided to offer a new service to our customers, DIY Classes for beginners!
Our customers mentioned that they would love to know more, and be able to safely carry out, basic DIY and even get some help and tuition on projects of your own that you’d like to work on or have already started, such as refreshing an old table or lamp, painting and decorating tips and more.
We will be holding our first event on Wednesday 20th September 2017, 6pm to 8pm at our store in Fole. Tickets are just £10 (to help cover costs) and refreshments will be provided. All you need to do is bring yourself with a willingness to learn and have a bit of fun!
You’re welcome to ask any questions to our experts who are on hand to help guide you safely through the realms of DIY. There’s no such thing as a silly question and we guarantee you’ll complete this class with some new friends and a desire to keep learning more!
To book your place on this first event please get in touch, and hurry – places are limited to keep classes small and friendly!
Call us on 01889 507177
Email us email@example.com
or message us via Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Summer’s here and we’re feeling fun! Join us on Saturday 29th July 2017 for our first ever Fourways Country Store Open Day!
We’ll have a great mix of craft stalls on the day from some of our fantastic local suppliers so you can browse some lovely gifts, homeware, pamper products and more. We’ll also have great activities for the kids to enjoy including a bouncy castle and Boo’s Beauty will be here to provide some amazing pamper treats for little ones from make-up, to nails and glitter tattoos!
There will be some exclusive Fourways Country Store Open Day offers so you can enjoy unbeatable offers on the day and of course you can browse all our ranges including Tools, DIY, Homeware, Gifts, Luxury Pamper Products, Jewellery and Homeware – see what new ranges we have in – we’ve been very busy sourcing the best for you! Don’t forget to enter our prize draw either, you have to be in it to win it!
…and of course there will be plenty of refreshments available too. So come along and join us for our Open Day on Saturday 29th July, 10 am to 3pm at Fourways Country Store, Fole. You can even bring your well-behaved four legged friends!
Have you ever wondered at what all the fuss is about Aromatherapy?
Well, we have, so we delved into the world of aromatherapy to discover some of the believed benefits surrounding some of the products available. Trusted for thousands of years the benefits of aromatherapy go far beyond just providing beautiful fragrances (but of course we love that too!). Many believe that aromatherapy products also provide numerous health benefits. They can help to:
- Ionize the air to improve air quality
- Purify the air – with some essential oils having strong antibiotic properties which kill airborne bacteria
- Enhance your environment with exquisite, long lasting fragrances to provide a calm and restful space
- Provide a positive effect on emotional well-being.
Why use an aromatherapy lamp from Salty Lamps?
Today, at the beginning of 21st century we can hardly, if only, imagine living without many electric devices. They make it easier for us to work in the office and at home. However we often do not realize that they are also a source of very harmful positive ions, the so-called electric smog, resulting in the concentration of positive ions; deteriorates the condition of air in the rooms, what then negatively affects our physical and emotional state.
The Salty Lamps and Tea Light Candle holders are made from Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt Rock formed millions of years ago in the foothills of Himalaya.
Each lamp is carefully handcrafted to retain the unique, beautiful and natural shape of the rock. The warm glow beautifies any room in office or at home while the crystal produces healthy negative ions. Salt crystal lamps & tea lights are known to improve the quality of air by producing negative ions which are good for our health.
Anywhere you want the air quality to be improved or preserved anywhere you want to create a cozy, relaxing, wellness environment anywhere you want to enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Office workers. A lamp at work can help improve your concentration and refresh you, neutralizing the effects of stress, artificial light and air environment.
- Massage Rooms. A lamp or two in the massage room will greatly enhance and create a natural lionizing calming, wellness environment and will also keep the air fresh.
- Computer Users. Place a Salt Crystal Lamp near your computer to reduce fatigue, counter EMF (electro magnetic pollution) effects from equipment. The lamp will also minimize the effects of all that monitor radiation.
- Allergy Sufferers. A Salt Crystal Lamp in your vicinity will help your wellness and keep the air around you clean, ionized naturally, and beautifully.
- Convalescents. While you recover from an illness, a lamp by your bedside will be a comforting and healthy companion.
- Parents, place a comforting Salt Crystal Lamp by your child’s bedside. It is a completely safe and lovely night light, and will enhance your child’s sleep, keeping the atmosphere clean.
- Well accepted by Natural Health Practitioners. A Salt Crystal Lamp glowing in your consulting or treating room assists the healing process and adds to a calming environment.
- Meditators. When you repose in peace and quiet, a Salt Crystal lamp near you is known to enhance your meditative experience.
- Smokers. A few lamps around smoky areas will clear away those lingering smells faster.
Why use an Aroma Diffuser?
Purifies the air. Essential oils that are added to a diffuser increase the purifying effect because they can help kill bacteria and fungus that are present in the air. Research has shown that oregano, cinnamon bark, thyme and clove bud are the strongest and most effective antibiotic oils.
Reduces dust in the air. Aroma diffusers have an ionizing effect. The air quality is improved because more negative ions are released into the air. These ions attach themselves to the positive ions, which causes dust to fall on the ground (so that it no longer pollutes the air). At the seashore and high in the mountains, lots of negative ions are naturally present.
Spreads scent quickly throughout a room. A special, built-in ultrasonic device divides the essential oil into millions of micro particles, creating a very fine water vapour that quickly spreads through a room. It will only take a few minutes until your entire room, be it at home or at the office, is scented with a delightful aroma!
Humidifies the air. Aroma diffusers atomize the water and the essential oil so that the air is immediately humidified. This is ideal, since dry air (<30% humidity) is linked to several respiratory tract issues, as well as irritated mucous membranes and dry skin. A healthy humidity level ranges between 40% and 60%.
Smells good! Since scent has a large impact on how we feel, it is essential that the environment we live in smells pleasant. By diffusing essential oils, odours can be eliminated and a nourishing atmosphere can be created.
Maintains the oils’ quality & effectiveness. The ultrasonic device creates a cold water vapour so that the oils are not heated. For example, by heating the oils in an aroma lamp, the therapeutic effect is strongly reduced. On top of that, it is a waste of the precious oils that have been carefully and lovingly extracted from Mother Nature’s flowers and trees. To illustrate, think of jasmine flowers that are hand picked at night to preserve their natural, optimal scent. An aroma diffuser ensures that the quality and effectiveness of the essential oils remains optimal.
Distributes the entire scent. If an aroma lamp is used, less volatile molecules will stay behind in the dish of the aroma lamp. Only the lighter molecules are spread through the air and able to be effective. Therefore, the same oil can smell differently in an aroma lamp because an aroma diffuser spreads the entire fragrance.
And, of course, with an aroma diffuser you will also benefit from the positive effects that essential oils can have on your overall physical and/or emotional well-being. In short, an aroma diffuser is an investment that can quickly ‘pay for itself’ as it provides you with many advantages.
With all this in mind, what’s not to love!
Fill your home with fragrance – a real treat for mind, body and soul! Why not try it out for yourself, visit Fourways Country Store and browse our range.
Fourways Country Store stocks a range of Aromatherapy Products including:
- Reed Diffusers from £16
- Pure Essential Oils from £1.50
- Aroma Diffusers from £22.50
- Rock Salt Lamps from £15
- Room fragrance spray from £4
- & more! New stock regularly!
Download our Aromatherapy leaflet.
Please note: Information on Aroma Diffusers provided by Brighteyes.com. Information on Aromatherapy Lamps provided by Saltylamps.co.uk. All information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Fourways Country Store makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this post and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information.
We love the quality of Bahco tools and our latest offer will give most internet prices a run for their money!
Bahco 91 piece Socket Set NOW JUST £99!
Want one? Call in-store today or call us on 01889 507177 to order.
This Socket Set from Bahco has 91 Matt Chrome Plated Vanadium Steel Pieces. With Sockets ranging from 4 – 32mm, Flex Head Wrenches, Combination Wrenches, 2 Ratchets with different sized drives, Bits, Deep Sockets, Hex Keys and much more. You won’t be stuck for the right tool with this kit. Fantastic quality at an affordable price. The Carry Case is made of High Density Polythene with spring loaded clasps.
- 22 x 1/4″ hexagonal Dynamic Drive sockets
- 13 x 1/2″ hexagonal Dynamic Drive sockets
- 4 x 1/4″ & 1/2″ extensions of 50, 100, 125 and 250 mm (2″, 4 “, 5″ and 10”)
- 1 x 1/4″ sliding handle
- 2 x universal joints (1/4″ & 1/2″)
- 2 x 1/4″ bit holder (of which 1 magnetic bit holder)
- 1 x 1/4″ bit holder socket
- 1 x 1/4″ handle (with dual-material handle)
- 24 x 1/4″ bits for Philips, slotted, Pozidriv, hex and torx screws
- 3 x 5/16″ bits for torx screws
- 1 x 1/2″ hexagonal Spark Plug Socket 21 mm(13/16″)
- 1 x 1/2″ x 5/16″ bit holder
- 1 x 1/2″ sliding T-bar
- 3 x L-keys Hex (1.5, 2, & 2.5 mm)
- 2 x ratchet handles with 60 teeth (1/2 & 1/4″)
- 4 x Flex Head wrenches (8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 mm)
- 6 x comb wrenches of 8 to 17 mm on removable rack
- Removable three section plastic box with lid